As of October 3rd, our building will undergo some serious structural construction, which will mean that you’ll likely be inconvenienced due to noise, dust, and space constraints. During this time the second floor will be closed to all, and we ask for your cooperation and understanding in the following:
- Giving priority for table usage to those that are actively consuming our offerings
- Limiting your use of tables to 30 minutes
- Optimizing the use of our space by having individuals use the high tables --this will allow couples/groups to use the low ones
- Your sharing of your table with others
- Not being offended that we we must enforce the aforementioned during peak hours
ps, Our cafe within the Train Station @95 University Avenue offers ample space Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm.